My First Blog

This is actually a second blog.  My first is mtntrailrunner and will detail my explorations, triumphs, and tragedies in ultrarunning.  I wanted to separate this blog because it might be more sensitive as it is meant to express opinions and commentary related to politics, religion and current events.  I will also occassionally write about family.  For instance, Olivia is riding her bike well today without training wheels and all three kids seem to be ready for the upcoming kids triathlon.

This initial blog is just an introduction and I hope that future blogs will be insightful and if lucky, someone will read them.

Comments

  1. I commented. Wonder where it is? May you can find it. Eady

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oklahoma State Questions - 2010 Election

"Spank His Butt!"

Why I Like the Tea Party